Shelves are storage equipments for storing goods and it plays an important role in the warehouse. With the increasing of the freight volume, except for high bearing capacity, Bulk Storage Racks also need to own more functions and can be automated and mechanized. The shelves investments make a considerable proportion in the total investments. Shelves need a large number of steels and still have an important effect on the operation pattern, so it is significant to select suitable and economic shelves. Under the conditions of remaining the shelves’ strength, stiffness and overall stability, manufacturers try to reduce the weight of the shelves, cut down the consumption of steel, and reduce the bearing capacity of warehouse shelves to meet the needs of the warehouse.
Before choosing the Foldable Stacker Racks, we need have a good understanding of the shelf system’s classification, functions, advantages and disadvantages. Then, under the understanding of the various shelves and its characteristics, you can select the shelves according to your demands. The followings are the steps of shelves selection:
- Buyers make requirements about the warehouse shelf system;
- Suppliers draw up plans and design the available shelf types;
- Suppliers evaluate the rationality and optimization of the plans;
- Suppliers select the right one shelf plan;
- Two sides sign a contract;
- Designers design the shelves with detailed technical knowledge;
- Manufacturers put the warehouse shelves into mass production (prepare production materials, processing, surface treatment, packing, etc.);
- Suppliers install the shelves for the buyers;
- Buyers inspect and accept the shelves.
The requirements for Pallet Rack Wire Decking generally include the followings:
Specifications, features and weight of the Unit (unit packaging) of the goods,
Specifications, Max dump height and bearing capacity of the per tray;
Access mod (hand access, mechanical access and automatic access) and access equipments;
Requirements of stocks;
Requirements about the frequency of cargo moving in and out;
Requirements of the management system;
Control way etc.